Two-factor authentication is required to access eCampus, Portal and other WVU systems. Set up is easy. Be ready to install the free Duo Mobile app on your phone. Call 304-293-4444 or visit an ITS Service Center in the Mountainlair or Lyon Tower if you need help.
eCampus access is not guaranteed during our regular Sunday maintenance, 3 a.m. – noon. See all planned maintenance.
Spring 2020 course shells are now available. With the Course Availability tool, instructors can open courses to students as many as seven days before the start date as set in STAR. Remember that you no longer need to submit copy content through the eCampus Request System (eRS). Faculty should continue to use the eRS system only for:
- Requesting a new Development Shell
- Requesting a new Collaborate Session outside of eCampus
- Enrolling a Teaching Assistant (TA) in your course
- Enrolling a student making up an incomplete as an Auditor in your course
- Requesting content from a different instructor's course. The content owner will need to send approval by email to eCampus. The request won’t be completed until we receive that approval.
Please direct questions to 304-293-4444 or submit a ticket to the eCampus team.
Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.