Two-factor authentication is required to access eCampus, Portal and other WVU systems. Set up is easy. Be ready to install the free Duo Mobile app on your phone. Call 304-293-4444 or visit an ITS Service Center in the Mountainlair or Lyon Tower if you need help.
Collaborate Original will no longer be available to WVU faculty as of Sunday, May 10 because Blackboard is ending support for the outdated tool. ITS recommends using the new version, Collaborate Ultra, as a replacement.
If you would like to save your Collaborate Original recordings, move them to a storage location outside of eCampus.
Once Collaborate Original is retired, you will no longer be able to access them in your courses.
Collaborate Ultra has been designed to be more modern and efficient. Here are some key features:
- Open Collaborate Ultra in a web browser instead of installing and opening software. This makes for convenient setup on different types of devices.
- Engage learners with high-quality audio, video and webcam options. You can display up to five HD videos at once.
- Share content with drag-and-drop ease. You can now share PowerPoint and PDF files without needing additional software.
- Record all audio, captions and content shared in your sessions in MP4 format. Participants can stream recordings from their devices, at any time.
- Create collaborative breakout groups for your class, either by random or custom selection. You can even let students create their own groups.
- Interact with students and get real-time feedback with polling. You can poll with simple yes or no questions or come up with multiple choice questions.
To learn more about Collaborate Ultra, check out Blackboard’s resources. You can also look out for an upcoming announcement about Collaborate Ultra demos happening on the Morgantown campus in March and April.
Refer questions to the ITS Service Desk at 304-293-4444.
Some students may not be able to access their Spring 2020 courses in the Report Card module in eCampus. Until the vendor resolves this intermittent issue, students can access grades through the Global Navigation Menu via eCampus on the web (ecampus.wvu.edu) or through the Blackboard mobile app.
Instructors can also add the My Grades link to their course menus so students have direct access to their grades.
Please contact the ITS Service Desk at 304-293-4444 if you have any problems.
Faculty Only: At the direction of the Faculty Senate, eCampus courses will now be open 30 days from the day grades are posted to accommodate student grade appeals process. This change went into effect with fall 2019 courses, which means returning students will can see last semester's courses as well as spring 2020.
Please direct questions ITS desk at 304-293-4444 or email ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.
eCampus access is not guaranteed during our regular Sunday maintenance, 3 a.m. – noon. See all planned maintenance.
Welcome to the Blackboard e-Education platform—designed to enable educational innovations everywhere by connecting people and technology.